Sunday 5 June 2011

~ Kisah Hati ~

Hyee kawan2.... ade kwn ke....?? ade ke yg sudi menjengah blog yg tk seberapa ni...?? hahaha... klu tkde pon tkpe sbb aku taw blog ni tkde anything special pon... it's all about me n i know that nothing special about me... so i don't expect others to following me... but if others want to do it... i'm really aprecciate it... thankz~


Actually i'm having fever today... 
panas... sejuk... flu... cough... completely package !!
haha... but i still can smile...
bcoz smile make me happy... 
so... let's SMILE togethers... =)

emm... my story today's is about LOVE.... yeah !!
Actually, lately i owez watched NORA ELENA on tv3...
but, i watch it on YOU TUBE bcoz in my hostel doesn't have TV... 
so sad... haha...
so, terpaksa lh i bkk my lappy ni pagi2 sbb pagi2 lh YOU TUBE agak laju... 
compare tu mlm bcoz i think many users use internet on nite...
pagi kn busy dgn kuliah... hang out n so on... 


Nora Elena <3 Seth Tan...
what a unique story adaptasi from novel which the title is KASIH YANG SUCI...
yes !! i am really want to read this wonderful novel...
bcoz many people said that this novel is the best compare to tv drama...
but i can't find this novel now...
yelah... novel ni keluar since 2008 and maybe there is no stock anymore...
nk cari OMBAK RINDU pon dh tk jmpe...
mmg btol lh my pretty lecturer said that NOVEL POPULAR lebih laku compare to novel lain...

so, what i want to tell is... NORA ELENA which is HATI BATU + KERAS HATI n so on to accept her kindly husband SETH TAN... finally, can accept him wholeheartedly...
so sweet ok !!
boleh tgk sendiri cerita tu...

Kesimpulannya... walau mcm mne KERAS pon... hati seseorang wanita tu...
pasti akan CAIR dgn layanan lelaki...
especially that guy named SETH TAN which is...
so ROMANTIC...
so PATIENT...
so CARING...
so LOVELY...
so COOL...
n mostly know HOW TO TREAT his wife...

and... i don't know whether there's still have a person like SETH TAN in this world...

and u know what...?? 
I'm really like the guy that same like SETH TAN...
I like the person who fulled with suprise coz i like suprise !!!
I like the person who LOVE me wholeheartedly...
Always being with me whenever i need...
Can do anything just for me...
Always make me happy...
Can accept me the way i am...
Can accept my family the way there are...

and until now... i'm still waiting / searching for that person... 
the person who hold THE KEY OF MY HEART...

No comments:

Post a Comment